OTP Day 3
This event will take place between 9:30am and 3:30pm on 22/04/2020.
NB: Due to the to Corona Virus outbreak, we will no longer run this event at a physical conference as planned. Work is underway to look at digital provision and this will be communicated directly to delegates.
Once applications for additional funding have been accepted, the practitioner research projects will span over 10 - 12 weeks within the academies.
During this time your outstanding practitioner will have access to:
- 3 workshops for development of methodology and networking with other practitioners.
- Coaching opportunities throughout the duration of the project.
- Additional funding to run the projects to pay for resources, external agencies etc.
- Facilitated opportunities to visit other academies to share good practice and see the benefits of research on pupil outcomes.
- Engaged practitioners will receive further training and development to become a part of a sustainable network of researchers that can continue to grow and support wider trust research projects.