CORE: OTP RRR Presentation day/sharing with the wider Trust
This event will take place between 9:30am and 3:30pm on 26/06/2019.
Helen Bath Lodge, Fulbridge Academy, Peterborough, PE1 3JQ
Once applications for additional funding have been accepted, the practitioner research projects will span over 10 - 12 weeks within the academies. During this time your outstanding
practitioner will have access to:
- 3 workshops for development of methodology and networking with other practitioners.
- Coaching opportunities throughout the duration of the project.
- Additional funding to run the projects to pay for resources, external agencies etc.
- Facilitated opportunities to visit other academies to share good practice and see the benefits of research on pupil outcomes.
- Engaged practitioners will receive further training and development to become a part of a sustainable network of researchers that can continue to grow and support wider Trust research projects.
Launch Date : 27th September 2018