CORE: DTP Primary Cycle 2
This event will take place between 9:30am and 3:30pm on 04/04/2019.
Day 4 Venue: Hazel Leys Primary Academy
A professional development programme that is designed to support teachers who require improvement to be consistently good in day to day practice, securing good progress for pupils.
The participants will learn more about:
- The key concepts underpinning consistently good (effective) practice in the classroom
- Impact of the concepts on good teaching, learning and assessment
- Delivering consistent practice
- Using a range of learning activities, lesson observations and follow-up coaching
- Self-assessing and auditing their teaching and learning, using this to deepen practice.
This is delivered through:
- 4 academy based training days
- Opportunities to see up to date exemplification of good teaching and learning
- Seeing effective teaching and learning in practice
- The opportunity to network with other peers and professionals for peer learning and support
- Understanding of Teacher Standards
- Led by experienced teachers, leaders and facilitators
- Self-evaluation and engage in impact evidence