CORE: MLP Day 5
This event will take place between 9:30am and 1:30pm on 27/06/2019.
KingsGate Conference Centre, Peterborough, PE1 4YT - Lake Room
A bespoke training programme to equip professionals with the initial core skills essential for coordinating and leading a small team.
All eligible leaders from each directorate will receive 2 days of core professional development training, centrally led by Senior leaders from within the Greenwood Academies Trust.
Phase 1 will include:
- What is leadership?
- Building and leading teams
- How to use a coach effectively
- Leading in difficult times
- Managing conflict
A professional coach will be assigned to you as part of the programme and can be used throughout the remainder of the year
Educational leaders will receive a further 2 days plus engage in an academy improvement project.
Phase 2 will include:
- Challenging data and identifying key priorities
- Monitoring and evaluating
- Understanding your role within self-evaluation and Ofsted
- Engage in academy improvement project with impact evidence