This event will take place between 9:30am and 3:30pm on 02/10/2019 until 03/10/2019.
This two-day course will deliver the core knowledge and skills required to undertake the statutory roles of the Designated Safeguarding Lead and Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead.
The course will cover:
- The role and main responsibilities of the DSL
- Key legislation and guidance
- Responding to safeguarding concerns
- Breaking down the barriers for young people and professionals
- Information sharing
- Decision making and pathways