Year 6 Conference
This event will take place between 9:30am and 3:30pm on 08/10/2019.
Location: KingsGate Conference Centre, Peterborough PE1 4YT
This programme has been designed as a professional development opportunity for Y6 teachers to review the 2019 SATs papers, common trends, core aspects of learning tested and barriers to attainment and progress our pupils face in order to be 2020 SAT ready.
- Review SAT paper content and our potential key areas of focus in reading, maths and SPAG
- Review of barriers to GDS writing
- View some core tools to support the progress and attainment in reading, writing, maths and SPAG
- Explored practice from across the Trust which has been successful in securing high attainment and/or progress.
- Have had networking opportunities with peers for collaborative development