This event will take place between 9:30am and 3:30pm on 11/10/2019.
Location: Fulbridge Academy, Peterborough
Once applications for additional funding have been accepted, the practitioner research projects will span over 10 - 12 weeks within the academies.
During this time your outstanding practitioner will have access to:
- 3 workshops for development of methodology and networking with other practitioners.
- Coaching opportunities throughout the duration of the project.
- Additional funding to run the projects to pay for resources, external agencies etc.
- Facilitated opportunities to visit other academies to share good practice and see the benefits of research on pupil outcomes.
- Engaged practitioners will receive further training and development to become a part of a sustainable network of researchers that can continue to grow and support wider trust research projects.