RQT Development Programme
This event will take place between 9:30am and 3:30pm on 14/11/2019.
Location: DeafBlind Conference Centre, Peterborough
This programme will support RQTs who have successfully completed their NQT development year and are now seeking further development.
Over 3 training days RQTs will have the opportunity to: ·
- Develop their own practice that is relevant to their key stage or subject
- Visit other academies in the Trust to team teach or observe good practice
- Engage in research and project development through gap tasks
- Deepen their understanding of teaching standards
- Self-evaluation and engage in impact evidence
- Step into leadership